Kitsch

Kitsch

My Encounter with Chloe Bags Delhi

A fashion magazine is something that can keep the attentions of a lady, hooked for any number of hours. It is also one of those few things that don’t tire her even though if read over and over again. In fact you would find her treasure a few editions that featured her favorite luxury bags India or stilettos. Being a lady, I am no exception, and love reading these. The write-ups in these have somehow got the charm to keep me spellbound while otherwise printed text makes my head go reeling.

chloe bag delhi shopping

While reading my favorite magazine’s this month’s edition, I happened to flip through the reader’s column. Though I’m a cover to cover reader of this magazine, I usually don’t bother to go through this particular section, as I myself never write; but on that particular occasion I reckon I had nothing better to do. So there was this woman whose letter they had published, and she talked about Chloe bags Delhi, referring to a featured article in the previous month’s edition. Well, she didn’t just talk about it but went head over heels while telling about how wonderful, classy and beautiful it was. She had a knack for writing and convincing as the description was enough to make me go crazy to find out how the thing actually looked.

chloe bags shopping at store

I immediately rushed back into my store room and scanned through the neatly lined stack of books. As you would have obviously guessed, all the editions that I had bought till now were there except that one. I looked up and down left and right but couldn’t find the thing anywhere. After exhausting myself and wasting four hours of my precious Sunday I decided to call my friend and ask if she would have a copy of that edition. She answered saying that she just handed over the junk to the trash collector so even if she would have had I was late. All this chaos fuelled my interest rather than extinguishing it. I tried at most bookstores in the area but it was sold out.

I felt defeated and cursed the writer of the letter that why couldn’t she mention the store courtesy or attach a picture as well. Exhausted, I reached Joggers Park for my evening walk and bought some street snacks. As I finished my bhelpuri and voila! The page used as a cone wrap was nothing but the article in question, and there it was all stunning and gorgeous as promised. I instantly noted down the address and headed towards the store right then.

No comments:

Post a Comment