Kitsch

Kitsch

Girls Just Love Fashion! Don't They?

Girls, have you ever gone through a horrendous experience when you absolutely can’t sacrifice looking flawless and everything just seems to be falling apart? For me, this experience is associated with my boyfriend’s music album launch. After so much of pains I finally assimilated all the ingredients to work out my look for the night. From makeup to dress and shoes to bag, everything was finalized after much brain racking and market research. I must say all was perfect. I had this classic white halter neck brocade top, matching parallel trousers, a honey-dew gold mini shrug and a delicate golden belt, with charm lockets hanging loose around my waist. I intended to put on nude makeup with golden eye makeup but the cherry on top was my priceless awesome Alice & Olivia Delhi clutch bag. It was the softest of golden hue, fashioned out of brocade and a lovely brooch sitting right on the centre, the opening hooks were intertwining like serpents and were made of most intricately set fake diamonds. Well I must say Alice & Olivia Delhi had molded a masterpiece that was made for me and my special occasion.

alice olivia delhi

Two days prior to the event, my flat mate bugged me to rehearse the look so that we can actually see it rather than picturing in our imagination. I agreed, well what else do you expect, I was dying to put on everything. Due to our childlike fantasy, we actually got into a charade where my friend faked an announcement of my entrance, as if I were a queen, and I came out waving to imaginary crowed. As I was showing off my neighbor walked in carrying a steaming bowl of Sāmbhar which she had lovingly prepared for us; and Bang! It all happened in a moment, we collided, I dropped my bag and she the bowl, on top of it. Tears welled up in my eyes as I saw heartbroken, what had become of my lovely bag. After the hugs and apologies we handled the practical aspect, and teamed up to search for an alternative. Out of the three I was in despair, as only I knew what pains it took to finally pick that on up; but my neighbor was highly optimistic. She has a nag for this; to remain cheerful even if things are a mess around you.

dvf india

We started by revisiting the same store, just to find out it was out of stock and they would take some time to ship it again. Online shopping was not an option since we had a Sunday in between and there was no way, it could reach us. So finally my neighbor dragged us to DVF in India. Even in my hopelessness, I couldn’t help but gape at the collection. It took us hardly 15 minutes to pick up a golden box clutch which exactly matched with my shrug. When teamed up with the entire thing, it was nowhere less than the original piece. So, today as I write after a perfect night, I would sleep peacefully as I looked great and everything went perfectly, Thanks to DVF in India.

No comments:

Post a Comment